Columbia Cougar Flats II - This is a great quality discount 8 Person camping tent for car campers or those that have ATV access to their site.
- 15-Foot by 10-Foot 8 Person 2 Room Family Cabin Dome Tent
- 2-room cabin dome tent with space for up to 8 people
- GoBe Dry® System will keep moisture out
- Full seam-taped polyester fly with a 1,200mm waterproof-rated coating
- Hybrid steel/fiberglass frame: 19mm steel upright poles and 12.5mm fiberglass roof poles.
- Two pocket organizers, hanging cup holders, storage lockers and hanging gear loft
- Reflective zipper pulls.
- Measures 15 x 7.16 x 10 feet (W x H x D) and weighs 54 pounds
Eureka Tetragon Series #8 Another great quality discount camping tent - 4 Person Tent.
- 2 pole rectangular dome tent
- Durable shockcorded fiberglass frame, ring and pin attachments, and color coded webbing make set up fast
- Brim over twin-track, side-opening door offers protected front entry; brimmed rear window allows ventilation during inclement weather
- Bathtub floor protects against splashing rain
- Hanging gear loft and 2 detachable interior storage pockets keep essential items handy; mesh panels allow for clip-in accessories
- 2 vents and large areas of mesh in side walls enhance air circulation for added comfort
- Measures 8'6" x 7'6" x 5 feet (W x H x D) and weighs 8 lbs 6 oz.
MSR Mutha Hubba Tent - High Quality and one of the lightest 3 person tents of this size.
- Maximum interior space along with two stay-dry entrances
- Use double-wall tent for full protection or as a freestanding tarp shelter with optional footprint to save weight.
- Livable: Unique pole configuration provides maximum interior space
- Two large vestibules for storing gear, preparing food, or simply enjoying the view
- Lightweight: Minimum weight is just 6 lbs. 2 oz. (2.79 kg)
- Quick and Easy Setup: Hub system is simple to use
- Versatile: Can be used as a double-wall tent for full protection or as a freestanding tarp-shelter when used with optional footprint
- Capacity: 3 people + gear
- Measures Floor + Vestibule Area: 40 + 14 sq. ft./3.7 + 1.35 sq. m Packaged Weight: 6 lbs. 11 oz./3.05 kg
Eureka Copper Canyon 1610 - This is a great 6 person tent and screen room all in one.
- 9 pole cabin style tent features 80 sq ft sleeping room plus 80 sq ft screen room with a skylight in each!
- Vertical walls provide more usable interior volume; there’s room to maneuver even with cots set up inside
- Combination steel and fiberglass frame couples with clip attachments and ring and pin assembly for fast and easy set up of the Eureka Copper Canyon.
- 1 side-opening, twin-track, main door offers convenient front entry to the sleeping room and features a window to enhance ventilation; a second, side-opening, interior door offers easy passage between sleeping room and screen room
- Sleeping room easily fits 6 camp pads on the floor, or 2 cots and gear.
- Screen room features an inverted exterior T-style door with roll-back storm covers and overhead brim for protected and private side entry. A sod cloth along the perimeter keeps insects from getting inside.
- The zippered access of the E! Power port enables a camper to bring an outdoor extension cord inside, while leaving pesky insects outside.
- Sewn-in loops along the perimeter of the Eureka Copper Canyon screen room suspend our new rope light accessory!